BECOME A MEMBER
The Festival is a not-for-profit venture, produced by the Flynn Center for the Performing Arts in association with Burlington City Arts. Through the support of our local community, the Festival brings together young artists, local talent and jazz legends for 100+ free outdoor performances, meet-the artist sessions, professional and student bands on Church Street Marketplace, and incredible live shows at venues all over town.
Support from the community makes it all possible. Fill in your information below to make your secure online donation. If you prefer to call our office with credit card information, please contact us directly at 802-863-7992.
Donations of any amount are appreciated. Below is information about the festival Membership program, which offers benefits starting at the $50 level. Of course, giving at any level comes with the benefit of knowing you support this incredible community event!
Each level includes all benefits from previous levels.
- Recognition in festival Program Guide*
- Breaking email alerts on programming and festival updates
- EXCLUSIVE PRE-SALES: Opportunity to purchase tickets before they go on sale to the general public
- Chance to win Discover Jazz Festival Swag Bag**
- Discounts to select shows including jazz shows at the Flynn year round
- Invitation to private opening reception on June 2
- 2016 Festival T-Shirt (while supplies last – pick it up early!)
- 15% discount on JazzStore merchandise
- Preferred seating privileges for ticket purchases***
- Lake Champlain Chocolates gift box
- Exclusive personalized ticketing service
- 2 VIP Passes to the Waterfront Park Tent (including admission tickets)
- Invitation to pre-performance receptions
VIP Experience $2500+
- Pair of tickets to EVERY festival event
- VIP passes to BOTH Waterfront Tent shows
- Recognition as Producer-level member in the Program Guide membership listings
*Must register by April 22, 2017
**Drawing for the Swag Bag will take place at the Discover Jazz offices prior to May 30, 2017. The winner will be contacted via email. Employees of the Flynn Center and Burlington City Arts are not eligible to win.
***Tickets are subject to availability. Become a member early as shows may sell out. Preferred seating does not apply to General Admission shows.